Welcome to the epic fantasy adventure that pulls you in and never lets go…
WANTED:HERO is the epic story of an accidental hero…Wendell P. Dipmier, a young man who is compelled to do the seemingly impossible.
With the help of the last hero, the Dark Lord Mahan was captured and banished from the world. For over 600 years, he has been trapped upon the frozen wastes of the outer planet of Unrest.
Centuries of freedom have lulled the people to sleep and they’ve forgotten the evil that once walked their lands.
The flesh-eating hordes–creatures of nightmare, are growing in number and leaving their realm of shadows. Whispers are spreading of lands being invaded, towns and cities laid to ruin…and that war is encroaching upon the peace that has long been left unchallenged.
In their attempt to meet the coming crisis, the Iskäri High Council sends a messenger to a remote planet. It’s a small, backwater world…called Earth. It is here that the infant Hero of the royal bloodline was hidden, placed beyond the reach the Dark Lord. The boy must now return and reclaim his birthright. A youth whose destiny is to save an entire world, through the unmatched power of the Ithari…otherwise know as the Hero Gem.
Unfortunately, Wendell is the last person anyone was expecting…including himself.
– Books That Spark, UK
How to read the books in order (to get the most from the experience):
- Prelude to a Hero (Chronicles of a Hero #0.5) – start the adventure.
- Demoni Vankil (Hobin Luckyfeller’s Fieldguides #1) – gives critical historical tidbits for main storyline.
- Race to Til-Thorin (Chronicles of a Hero #1) – dive deep into Wendell’s adventure.
- Bloodsticks (Hobin Luckyfeller’s Fieldguides #2) – now you know what everyone’s talking about, while having fun!
- How I Met Your Mother (Letter’s to Alhannah #1) – get to know both Hobin and Alhannah’s personalities…
- Trench Wars (Installments for Chronicels of a Hero #3) – the epic story continues in a way you’ll never expect.