NEW Wanted Hero Website LIVE
It’s a new year. That means new goals, new dreams…and new screw ups.
Luckily, this site wasn’t one of ‘em.
Wanted Hero is now live. The new site, with new bits of information, a new store…and it’s under new management. That’s right–yours truly. Oh there’s still a lot of work to be done, but we can take care of that while Mr. Buckley goes off to write the next books in the series.
Let’s take a quick look at what we have in store for fans and visitors of this site this year.
- A cleaner design.
- Easier to navigate.
- A new digital download shop with a central focus: easy, simple, now!
- Interviews: We’ve employed several top reporters and field agents here at Clockworks City. That means solid interviews with interesting personalities.
- Games: We have been working hard both in house and with Jolly Jaunt Games to bring you fun with the whole family, based on the adventures of Wanted Hero.
- FREE Newsletter: Get the information first, by subscribing to the Clockworks City Newsletter! It’s there, to your right, and we don’t share your information with anyone, so don’t be frightened. We’re just a bunch of gnomes, after all.
- FREE Goodies. Everyone likes a treat…just know that the best treats are reserved for those who sign up for the newsletter.
- Podcasts. The Techno-Mage gnomes have been trying desperately to calibrate the machines here to send you sound from Clockworks. It’s not working…yet, but we’ll get it. So look forward to interviews, programs and more from WHRN in Clockworks City.
2013 is going to be a great year…